Chocolate cups with matcha? Oh yes, please!
Christmas waiting time is here, and we have a tasty proposal for some festive sweets! Our dear friend Seda (@healthyveganseda) has such a great taste and imagination. This time she prepared mouth-melting chocolate cups with matcha filling! To experience different tastes, the filling contains also peanuts and persimmons. Sounds so good, right? Read on to see the ingredients and how to prepare it!
Great thanks to @healthyveganseda!
- 120 g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 very ripe persimmon
- 2 tsp ground flax
- 2 Tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp high-quality matcha (Traditional matcha powder)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Peanuts (3 peanut halves per cup)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
Step by step:
- Start by melting half of the chocolate. Take care not to over-heat and make sure to stir consistently.
- Cover your silicon moulds with chocolate (1 1/2 tsp for each cup), bring the chocolate to the sides generously. Put them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Time to prepare the persimmon filling. Puree the persimmon in a blender, then add the ground flax and blend until smooth. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take the chocolate cups from the freezer, divide the persimmon filling (1 tsp) to the middle of the cups and put them back in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Now prepare the matcha filling and set aside (don’t put in the fridge). Blend the hemp seeds to butter consistency. Then add oat flour, pulse some more until well combined. Add maple syrup and matcha, blend until smooth.
- Prepare peanut halves.
- Take the cups from freezer and add matcha filling (1 tsp) to each cup, and then 3 peanut halves in the middle. Put back in the freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, melt the other half of chocolate (the leftover 60g) and once ready, take the cups from freezer and cover them with chocolate (1 1/2 tsp for each cup). Make sure to meet the previous chocolate layer at the sides.
- Put them back in the freezer for 10 minutes and then enjoy!