White chocolate chip matcha cookies for our dear matcha lovers! We would like to introduce you to an amazing matcha cookies recipe! Rich matcha flavour, slight crisp and white chocolate chips that melt in the mouth. Mmhm, we thought you would like to try it!
Scroll down and you will see how the magic happens!
- 1 tbsp. matcha powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 215g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3,5 tbsp. Sukrin Gold (can be bought at Bodyman), alternatively you can use brown sugar
- 1,5 tbsp. Sukrin icing (can be bought at Bodyman), alternatively you can use powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 150 g. white chocolate
- 50 g. butter
*For approximately 15 chocolate cookies
Step by step:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift flour, matcha, baking soda and salt through a strainer into a bowl.
- Mix Sukrin Gold, butter and Sukrin icing into another bowl using an electric hand mixer until the mixture is even and creamy.
- Then add eggs and egg yolk to sugar/butter mixture. Stir it until you get a light and creamy consistency.
- Now mix the flour mixture in the butter/sugar mixture. When you think it is well mixed, add chopped white chocolate pieces and mix it again.
- Distribute the dough onto a baking paper, I used about one tablespoon per cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are light brown.
- Cool your cookies on a baking tray for approx. 3 minutes and then place on a plate so that they can cool completely.
- ENJOY your matcha cookies!
Share your cooking experience using matcha powder on social media by adding #matchateriadk! We would be happy to like and share it! 🙂